Simon Walland approached us to develop a new site promoting his services, and actually led to us doing much, much more.
First of all we created a great looking WordPress site which was based on the designs he presented us with; we then worked closely with Simon on writing and uploading the copy for the entire site ready for launch.
We then discussed strategy with Simon and how best to launch his new site, and how to promote it in the future to obtain leads for his legal services.
This then led to a lot more work being carried out, such as:
- creating an email newsletter template via MailChimp and sending several newsletters to promote the site launch;
- evolving the site and creating better up-sells and call-to-actions to improve conversion rate;
- creating a very successful PPC campaign via Google AdWords;
- developing a one page mobile site which helped improve conversions;
- optimising the site for his chosen keywords and undertaking some basic link building;
- developing a new law blog;
- launching a totally new training programme, with a new section and sign-up form;
- creating profiles on social media, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google +.